Sunday, February 24, 2013

Google Chromebook Pixel

Google Chromebook Pixel: it is real and I want one sooo bad. The leak from earlier this month was clearly correct in demonstrating the Pixel. The Chromebook brand should get quite a significant boost from the introduction of a high end device that seems to be 'Apple quality' and if it didn't cost the same as a brand new MacBook I would be at the nearest Best Buy on launch day to get one!

The major drawback to Chromebook's are the lack of great apps and the Pixel is no different, if this was $300-$500 it would sell enormous quantities however it is over $1000 for a computer that essentially only has a browser.

All that said I would love to get my hands on one...especially because 99% of the time all I use on my MacBook is the Chrome browser.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment